Culinary U is Puerto Rico's most complete culinary experience! We bring together the best chefs of the island to be your teachers! We provide different types of culinary classes: Italian, French, Asian Fusion, Fish Cookery, Tapas, Molecular, Pastries, Wine & Cheese, Ceviche, Gourmet Cuisine, Grill Masters and much more!
As part of the Culinary U experience, each student will receive the Culinary U Recipe Book; an intrinsic part of the process that contains detailed information on all of our chefs' creations.
Don't miss your chance to learn from the best!
In our 6th year, we will provide different classes & tastings that will enhance your palate as well as hands on classes. Also for the third time, we will provide the Culinary U Boutique Shop; were you will be able to buy your favorite wines from the 2017 list & get cool Culinary U merchandising!
1. David Chaymol (Niche Rest.) “Marriage of French & PR Flavours”
2. Juan Peña (Almaviva) “Fusions”
3. Javier Nassar (Tras-patio “The Perfect Steak”
4. Nasha Fondeur (Condado Vanderbilt Hotel) “Pastry”
5. Juan Jose Cuevas (1919 Restaurant) “Fish Cookery”
6. Rene Marichal (Avocado Cocina Local & Patio Bar) “Grill Masters”
7. Xavier Pacheco (Comedería Fonda Urbana) “Farm To Table”
8. Efraín Cruz (Royal Palm Miami) “Ceviche Class”
9. Alessandro Brandi (Trattoria Italiana) “Italian Cuisine”
10. Ariel Rodriguez (Restaurante Ariel) "Oktoberfest"
11. Raul Correa (Zest Grill Room) “Veggie/Vegan Delight”
12. Juan Camacho (Sabrina Brunch & Bistro Bar) “Caribbean Flavors”
13. Jeremie Cruz (Royal Isabela) "Herbs & Spices"
Culinary U weekend:
Friday, Sept. 7th: Join us for an exclusive dinner with Chef Juan Jose Cuevas and Culinary U Sommerlier Maytte Rivera at 19/19 Restaurant.
Saturday, Sept 8th: Culinary U main event! Pick your favorite 6 classes and graduate from Culinary U! Classes start at 1pm sharp!
Sunday, Sept 9th: Special Edition Brunch at Ola Restaurant w/ mimosa & bloody mary stations and a Live DJ!
Join Us & enjoy the U!