Culinary U is Puerto Rico's most complete culinary experience! We bring together the best chefs of the island to be your teachers! We provide different types of culinary classes: Italian, French, Asian Fusion, Fish Cookery, Tapas, Molecular, Pastries, Wine & Cheese, Ceviche, Gourmet Cuisine, Grill Masters and much more!
As part of the Culinary U experience, each student will receive the Culinary U Recipe Book; an intrinsic part of the process that contains detailed information on all of our chefs' creations.
Don't miss your chance to learn from the best!
In our 7th year, we will provide different classes & tastings that will enhance your palate as well as hands on classes. Also for the Fourth time, we will provide the Culinary U Boutique Shop; were you will be able to buy your favorite wines from the 2019 list & get cool Culinary U merchandising!
1. David Chaymol (Niche Rest.)
2. Juan Peña (Almaviva)
3. Javier Nassar (Tras-patio)
4. Nasha Fondeur (Condado Vanderbilt Hotel) “Pastry”
5. Juan Jose Cuevas (1919 Restaurant)
6. Rene Marichal (Avocado Cocina Local & Patio Bar) “Grill Masters”
7. Xavier Pacheco (Comedería Fonda Urbana) “Farm To Table”
8. Efraín Cruz (Royal Palm Miami)
9. Alessandro Brandi (Trattoria Italiana) “Italian Cuisine”
10. Ariel Rodriguez (Restaurante Ariel)
11. Raul Correa (Zest Grill Room) “Veggie/Vegan Delight”
12. Juan Camacho (Sabrina Brunch & Bistro Bar) “Spices)
13. Jeremie Cruz (Royal Isabela)
14. Augusto Schreiner
15. Carlos Portela (Orujo Taller de Gastronimía)
Culinary U Weekend:
Friday, October. 4th:
2:00pm-5:00pm "Meet the Farmers" Culinary U is committed to support PR's local farmers, this is the first edition of this event were we will have Culinary U chefs meet there local farmers to entice new business & support our local products. Meet the Farmers is the official kick-off to the CU weekend.
7:00pm-11:00pm "CU Fire Pit Dinner" Join us for an awesome Fire Pit dinner were CU chefs will team up in groups of 3 & create different BBQ recipes that will be paired with wine, beer & spirits.
Saturday, October 5th:
1:00pm- 8:00pm "Culinary U Main Event" Pick your favorite 6 classes and graduate from Culinary U! Classes start at 1pm sharp!
Sunday, October 6th:
12:00pm-2:00pm (Ball Room) "Culinary U Brunch Classes"
12:00pm- 3:00pm: Special Edition Brunch at Caña Restaurant w/ mimosa & bloody mary stations and a Live DJ!
Join Us & enjoy the U!